When you google David Jay (asexual activist):
Lori Brotto is famous for her work on female sexual arousal disorder, and worked on the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders,
Elizabeth Abbott is a historian who has written on the history of celibacy.
These people are fine and dandy, I am sure their work is great (and it does sound pretty important) but, and I can’t stress this enough, THESE ARE NOT (NECESSARILY) RELATED TO ASEXUALITY.
ASEXUALITY IS NOT A DISORDER.
ASEXUALITY IS NOT JUST CELIBACY. IT MAY NOT EVEN BE CELIBACY AT ALL.
ASEXUALITY, CELIBACY AND MENTAL DISORDERS ARE NOT THE SAME THING.
That being said, I have no idea about the link to Nicola Kraus, she is a novellist who wrote “The Nanny Diaries”. I am sure they are great books.
- eco-before-ego reblogged this from redbeardace
- eco-before-ego likes this
- idontthinkofmyselfasaplanet reblogged this from redbeardace and added:
- greenchestnuts likes this
- deductionseduction likes this
- hllndrdn likes this
- redbeardace reblogged this from idontthinkofmyselfasaplanet and added:
- anagnori likes this
- korbexo likes this